(NAMI Maryland does NOT provide crisis services or direct services)
If you or someone you know is a danger to themselves or others, please call 911.
Maryland Crisis Numbers:
- Maryland's Helpline: 211 press 1, or text yoru zip code to 898-211.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK or (800) SUICIDE
- Mobile Crisis Team Numbers:
- Anne Arundel:410-768-5522
- Baltimore County: 410-931-2214
- Baltimore City
- Children/Adolescent: 410-433-5175
- Eastern Shore:888-407-8018
- Frederick: 301-662-2255
- Harford: 410-638-5248
- Howard: 410-531-6677
- Montgomery: 240-777-4000
- Prince George's: 301-927-4500
- The Maryland Community Services: Assistance in fiinding approximately 9,000 health, social service and criminal justice resource programs in Maryland using this tool. The Maryland Community Services Locator can provide you with service information, maps, and driving directions to programs.
- What to do in a Psychiatric Crisis in Maryland: NAMI Maryland's crisis brochure describes steps to assist a person who is in a psychiatric crisis and needs help.