Become a Community Partner!
NAMI Community Partners in Maryland is a program developed by NAMI Maryland to provide a charitable giving platform for local business and organizations. Set an example and make a difference in our community with a corporate donation to NAMI Maryland. All partners receive a plaque for display at your workplace that recognizes the level of partnership. A portion of your contribution will be shared with your designated NAMI Affiliate.
Your commitment to become a NAMI Maryland Community Partner indicates your desire to be a critical investor in our community. Together, we will demonstrate the importance of community awareness and motivate employees to participate.
Here are just a few ways you can join us in this effort:
- Make payroll deductions available to your employees
- Create a company Walk team for the NAMIWalks Maryland
- Create awarenss about NAMI throughout your company
- Commit to a contribution or a matching employee gift program
- Commit to making a NAMI Maryland mental health awareness campaign a priority in your company
Qlarant Foundation - Thank you to the Qlarant Foundation for supporting our expansion of
services in Southern Maryland and Carroll County!