2017 NAMI MARYLAND ANNUAL MEETING
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FOR NAMI Maryland BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SAVE THE DATE!
NAMI Maryland Annual Meeting
June 11, 2017
Time and location TBD
NAMI Maryland announces that it is now seeking nominations for candidates to serve on its Board of Directors starting in June 2017. As per the NAMI Maryland's By-Laws, candidates may be nominated by an individual member or by an Affiliate. Candidates must:
1. Be a member of NAMI-Maryland by the election date of the Annual Meeting on June 11, 2017.
2. Provide a resume and statement indicating their consent to serve on the Board
3. Be able to carry out the duties of a Board member as described in the By-Laws http://www.namimd.org/uploaded_files/619/NAMI_Maryland_Bylaws__Approved_Oct_15_2016.pdf.
4. Serve on a standing committee.
5. Be willing to serve a three year term of office.
6. Possess knowledge, skills, or abilities that will advance the mission on NAMI Maryland.
Please see the attached link for a listing of NAMI-Maryland Board Member Responsibilities and Expectations:
As per the By-Laws, all nominations must be received at least 90 days prior to the Annual Meeting. The deadline for the submission of nominations will be March 11, 2017.
Candidates will be contacted and screened by the Board Development and Nominating Committee (BDNC) for compliance with the requirements listed above. All candidates who pass the screening process will be listed on the ballot to be distributed at the Annual Meeting in June. The BDNC may also develop a recommended slate of nominees from those on the ballot.
Please submit the name of any nominee, a copy of their resume, including contact information, and a statement of consent of their willingness to serve to:
10630 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 475
Columbia, MD 21044
E-mail : email@example.com